Sunday, October 9, 2011

Two awesome brothers.

Obviously two four year old boys have much more important things to do than stare at a newborn baby all day, however It has been so fun watching these boys fall in love with little Marie. From the day we brought her home from the hospital Nathan has been reading her books, showing her his toys, and just talking to her like he has known her forever. Daniel says he loves her ALL the time but he doesn't pay much attention to her. I have to admit I was a little bit worried how they would react after four years of them being the CENTER of the family, but not once have they complained or given me a hard time when I can't do something for them because I am "feeding the baby" which at the beginning was what I was always doing.

I am so proud of these big brothers. They love this little girl and I have a feeling that love is going to continue to grow. She is one lucky little girl to have such great big brothers.















































2 comments:

chellrie said...

Future suitors look out! Marie's got some big brothers watching out for her!

P.S. Your kids are gorgeous!!!

Brimaca said...

Watching my older kids with their baby brother has been one of the neatest experiences of my life. And I agree with the comment above! :)