Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Did I mention......









how much I LOVE Farmington. Probably a little piece of Heaven on earth. This small little town is amazing. It's a small quaint little town nestled up against the beautiful mountain. Minutes from the local schools, library, fun little boutiques, and across the highway from a new huge shopping center and movie theatre. We are also so close to the freeway that we are able to get to Layton, centerville, Bountiful,Ogden, and Salt lake in no time at all. Farmington is known for it's trails and we have some awesome ones right behind our home. A trail that leads to a huge fishing pond where people can fish, feed the ducks, bbq, or even swim. We also live right behind the Lagoon trails. Where we see horses, cows, huge elk and Buffalo(obviously fenced in.) We have had a lot of fun here and we love our daily walks on the shaded trails, we don't even mind the fact that we can hear all the screams coming from Lagoon, it's just a reminder that we have a huge park in our back yard...... too bad we can't afford to go to that park:)


A few weeks ago my cute friend Lindsey came up to spend the day with her adorable kiddos. We had fun playing together, and we had a LOT of adventures on our walk. It was a great day.



















3 comments:

Lindsey and Zach said...

Wow what a wonderful, awesome friend you have....
It was fun, and I know that I need to come back soon cause it was a perfect break away from home that I needed.

jessi said...

how fun! I need to venture out and visit!

Brimaca said...

So pretty! I want to live there. Then I could see those cute kiddos and you too!