Monday, August 29, 2011

Easter





















It is now August and just yesterday Daniel asked me "mom when is it going to be Easter, cause I LOOOOVE Easter." I can't believe he is still thinking about it.

We had a great Easter. This pregnancy has been a rough one for me. To be honest the main thing I remember about that day is being so worn out and tired that I wanted to just cry. But of course you do your best to make it the best day for your family, and whenever I do that, it ends up being worth it in the end. I love Easter and the reason for the holiday.
It represents the biggest miracle of all time, and gives us a reason to remember the miracles in our own lives. Easter eggs, candy, and baskets full of treats cause smiles on little faces and make the day a bright and enjoyable one.

No comments: