Monday, August 29, 2011

A beautiful birthday.

























It was a perfect birthday for our little Marie Noel. I was more than ready for this pregnancy to end. It was a rough one. I was so sick. With the twins I was sick but mostly I just couldn't breath. With this baby I was just SICK, and uncomfortable. I loved the birth of this baby, I couldn't stop crying after she was born because I was so happy......and I guess little girls make me more emotional. Matt says I cry more than the baby. It is true. She is such a great baby. So easy. Some people say it's because I just have one this time. I think it's true, but I still think she is the best baby. Matt is loving having a little girl as well. He had flowers delivered to the hospital for me and a bouquet sent for her. She is already spoiled:) I feel so blessed to have this little girl, I feel a huge responsibility to teach her about how special she is. She is such a blessing to me. I love her more than I thought possible.

No comments: