Friday, April 10, 2009

Feeling like a princess.







It's not everyday I get to be Cinderella, and show up to surprise a party full of little girl princesses, having complete strangers taking my picture and little girls asking me if I came all the way from my castle for a birthday party. Yes today I was Cinderella, my favorite princess. This experience was definitely out of my comfort zone but I have heard you should do something that scares you every day. Matt made sure to get some pictures of me before I left so I could share them with all of you. The morning was full of princess fun but once it hit noon I was back home to my tired children and my messy house and I quickly turned right back into a maid, but it was fun while it lasted!!
Later that day I told Matt that playing Cinderella made me pretty tired. His reply, "Now you know how I feel, it's not easy being Prince Charming everyday!!" That's typical Matt for ya!






10 comments:

Noel Family said...

OH my gosh, that is hilarious! How did that all happen? What did you do at this party? By the way, you make a great Cinderella! :)

Weisenbeck Family said...

How fun is that! You look so cute.

Brimaca said...

Where did you get the costume and who asked you to do that? So cute. You are a perfect Cinderella.

I know what you mean about coming back to regular life though. I went running this morning for one hour (I usually go at night and I have to say night is MUCH easier) and when I came home my house was a disaster!!!!!
L had peed on the couch. Toys were everywhere. No one was fed. The TV was on which is against my rules (no tv until L naps). Now it will take me a week to get him to not ask for the TV 24/7 again. My routine is shot.The wipes were missing so when I went to change a diaper later - no wipes. That was grand. I think I will only go at night again.

Becky and Bryce said...

Was is so fun doing girlie stuff? With all those boys in your house I bet is was awesome!!!

Danielle said...

You are so cute. I just read your post to Mike and he said "It sounds like me and Matt have something in common!" Being married to a princess? No, it's hard work to be prince Charming!! Snots huh? HeeHee. What a good sport you are.

Tasha said...

You are so stinkin adorable!! Of course, you make a perfect princess! I love Matt's comment- Kenny and I laughed and laughed!

tiare said...

LOVE IT! you look the part!
what a fun idea for all of those little girls!

Happy said...

Thank you SO MUCH for doing this for our little princess!!!!! It meant so much to her and to us! Thank you!!!!!!! You are the best! And you made the perfect Cinderella!!!

Dan and Brittany said...

Wow, you look great! It looks like that would have been a fun party to have gone to.

Nick and Stacey said...

Matt is too funny! I looked your back to maid part..so you really are Cinderella...only get to go out for a ball every once in a while!