Saturday, May 3, 2008

A few moments from our life.

This is how Matt and Nathan met up with Daniel and I at the Neighborhood park.......I guess dads just dont feel like pants are all that important:) Poor little Nathan had stuff stuck to his diaper all day.The little kiddos are lots of help out in the yard. You'll notice by how long our grass is that Matt has been pretty busy lately with finals.

On of my friends feels that I favor close up shots of Nathan on my blog and I don't show enough of Daniel.....so this ones for you ALAYNA!!
My new little project for the babies room. There room was kinda of Naohs Ark themed but now I think it's more just animals.
Nathan is trying to feed Daniel smoothie off of his hand....pretty disgusting, but I guess they don't mind.
Daniel is excited here cause It's the first time I didn't stop him from taking handfuls of dirt out of the flower pot and throw it around (hence the dirt on Nathans hat) I decided not to ruin the fun. Sorry mom the pot we planted together is now looking pretty sad. Also THANK YOU grandma Lorz for the cute little t-shirts from your fun cruise!!!




10 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, I love your pictures and glimpses into your life! Your boys are so charming! I love seeing them, they look so big, even that month ahead of Kate seems like more. She still isn't walking... I am okay with that. You will quickly learn that clothes have a completely different meaning to fathers then they do to us moms!

Brimaca said...

What fun memories! I love every picture. They look like they come in the a frame you buy at the store. Sweet little boys!

Alayna said...

Thanks for giving me a close up of my little buddy Daniel. Your boys are so cute!

Amanda and Miles said...

Such cute boys you have.

Tasha said...

You make twins look like so much fun! I have to admit, I was laughing pretty hard at the back of that diaper. Your project is adorable by the way. Maybe I will steal the idea!

Brooke said...

I love that Matt decided that no pants were necessary for Nathan. Do dads forget that dressing a baby or child is the same as dressing themselves...as in pants and shoes are necessary and just because they're smaller clothes doesn't all of a sudden make a pink polka-dot shirt match with blue or yellow sweat pants... :) Husbands are great! :) I love all the pictures! I'm going to try to update my blog today...I'm SOOOO far behind!

Lindsey and Zach said...

Man I suck at responding to your blogs, I was trying so hard to get mine up and running that I forgot that I was suppose to be keeping in touch...your boys are adorable, they seem to be having lots of fun, and tell Matt that the whole pants thing was probably something I would do too..

Frank G. Noel said...

Thanks for the little tribute to me for mothers day. I can honestly say that I do love to play with the kids mostly because they are so interesting. I love to see the way they use their little hands and how they use different toys and things. They are truly and miracle, BUT having two of the same age is something I have never experienced. Natalie and Ed were 11 months apart and that was hard enough. You and Natalie have had quite the experience, but you have also been blessed to have two healthy children Keep up the good work and remember we all love you and think that you are doing an awesome job.
We missed you at the park, be sure and have Matthew take a picture of you in your apron before it gets too worn out because dad is going to dub you in the picture with Natalie, Wendy, Shannon and Kimberly. Wendy held her arm out like you would fit around it. Then you will all be together in your new aprons. Go Go Matthew!!!! we are cheering for you when you take your finals. We love you both.Mom and dad Noel.

Frank G. Noel said...

I can never say everything at one time. I just love the pictures of the two munchkins. It makes me feel like I am almost there. when I was there the boys were crawling, now they are on the run. Thanks for spending the time to post the pictures, they are all we have right now until we see them again Love ya Dad and Mom

Jennifer Lyn said...

Your boys are sooooo cute! I love the pics. I don't know if it is because I looked at your blog, but I have had a few dreams lately that I am pregnant with twin boys. I hope I am wrong. I am nervous to have a boy (since I am used to girls) but two at once would be hard. You are amazing!