Thursday, May 8, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

I just wanted to wish all of the mothers out there a wonderful mothers day. I never realized how much a mother does until having my own children. I feel so blessed to be a mom, it is the greatest, hardest, most rewarding job I have ever had. So..... happy mothers day!! You all deserve some relaxation and pampering for all of the hard work you do. Also here are the three living grandmothers that my babies are soooo lucky to have.

Great Grandma Rounds we love you so much. It is unbelievable that you are 96 and still have more energy than I do. I love how everytime you see our boys your eyes light up, and you immediately want to hold them and help us. You are so cute to get right down on the floor with them while playing. We are all lucky to have you for a grandma! Grandma Noel, I think there is a big part of you that will always be a child. You seem to enjoy childlike activities almost more than children do!! We love you for that. I think you will always be the FUN grandma to your grandchildren the one that will still be playing tag when your in your 90's!! It has always amazed me the work and effort you put into all the family get togethers just to make the grandchildren happy. You are a blessing to our lives and we LOVE you!! Grandma Lorz, I don't know if I have ever met someone who is more proud of her grandchildren than you are!! Whenever I watch you with Nathan I think "wow Nathan must really be her favorite grandchild," then I watch you with Daniel and I think the same thing, and then with Ethan the same thing, and on, and on, and on. You have a unique gift for making everyone feel so special and loved and just like we are your "very favorite" We love you, and miss you so much!!
"No teaching is equal, more spiritually rewarding, or more exalting than that of a mother teaching her children." - Boyd K. Packer

6 comments:

Brimaca said...

Cute! I think I'll do a similar thing on my blog. Aren't moms great?! I have so much respect for anyone whose raised children. They are amazing and exhausting at the same time!

Lindsey and Zach said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, I left another response to your other blog, so check it too. I can't wait till I am a mother, only two 1/2 months left, I cannot believe how time has flown by,keep in touch I have added other stuff to my page...love ya.

Brooke said...

How cute! And, I have to agree with how sweet and amazing both your mom and Matt's mom are...since I happen to know them both! :)

Alayna said...

KAREN NOEL ROCKS!!

And, of course, MERN IS THE BEST!! Happy Mother's Day my cute little friend. I am so amazed by all that you do! If I had twins...I think I would commit...

(and just for saying that I will have sextuplets my first go-around...)

Nick and Stacey said...

Mothers are the greatest what an impressiive great grandma! I really like the picture of Matt with the boys at the park! Just today nick took Faye home from church early and I got home and said "Dad muct not have changed your diaper, becaus eyou still have your tights on!" Nick laughed, but he knows its true. Men just don't think those things are important!

Shanie Ellison said...

Happy Mother's Day Marianne!