Sunday, April 27, 2008

Finally Tagged!!

A telling Tag.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: My husband Matthew of course!
C-Cake or Pie: My moms peach cream pie is to die for, but I also like chocolate cake (can't really choose one over the other.
D- Day of Choice: Friday night and sunday (those are really the only times I get to see much of Matt)
E- Essential Item: Couldn't live without my water bottle that I got from the hospital when I had the twins.
F-Favorite Color: I have always been a pink girl but there is something about lavendar that soothes me:) I just love that color.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: NEITHER, I am not a candy girl, more of a deserts type.
H- Hometown: Good ol' Sandy Utah
I- Indulgence(s): Anything with cheese, and right now I am on a ice cream sandwich fix, I just can't get enough of them.....(I hope that doesn't mean I am pregnant:)
J- January or July: July cause the 4th is one of my most favorite holidays.
K-Kids: Nathan and Daniel (and sometimes Matt)
L-Life is incomplete without: My wonderful little family.
M- Marriage Date: July 28,2005
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers and 1 sister and three sister in laws and one brother in law.
O-Oranges or Apples: I like a good orange, and I will only really eat apples if there is lots of peanut butter on them.
P- Phobias or Fears: I really don't like statues, all kinds of statues, especially large life like ones. I actually liked the statue of Liberty in New York but it did kind of freak me out and it still does to think about it. I also could care less for spiders........YUCK!!
Q- Quote(s): "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be" -Douglass Adams
R- Reason To Smile: Hearing all three of my boys in the other room laughing together.
S-Season: I love Fall!! The crisp air, the colorful trees, the excitement for the holidays, cozy sweaters, fire places and cuddling up to a good chick flick.
T- Tag Six: Amy, alayna, Lindsey, Brittany, Amber, Shanie
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't really mind bad traffic it's kind of a good excuse to just sit and relax and listen to my favorite music on the radio. Exept if I have an appointment to get too:) Or if my babies are screaming and I have run out of things to pass back to them to keep them entertained.
V- Veggies or Fruit: I wish I could say veggies but I really have a hard time getting all of my servings of veggies each day.
W- Worst Habit: I twist the little yarn ties on blankets so much that I end up pulling them out and putting holes in blankets. I know it's wierd I've always done it.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I like Ultra sounds, although I was always really nervous with every ultra sound I had while pregnant.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Anything I don't have to cook!! My moms homade bread is a favorite as well.
Z- I don't think there is a question for this one?

5 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Your mom's peach pie is my favorite. Just the other day I was telling Grant how good it was. I should call and get the receipe:) Love tons

Amberdawn said...

I remember you twisting your ties on your blanket on the mission! You would be twisting away on your ties and I would be on my side of the room singing to maurice!

Nick and Stacey said...

I love tags like this! I like to get to know random things about people that would probably otherwise never get brought up! Like the blanket thing!

Danielle said...

Mmmmm, apples and peanut butter. That will forever remind me of you! Mike thinks it's disgusting when I eat that, but I just say "Flow doesn't think so!"

Amy Piller said...

You put my name on this does that mean I am tagged?