Saturday, May 31, 2008

I think it's getting easier......

I thought once my babies started walking I was going to be a crazy woman. Actually it's been kind of the opposite. Don't get me wrong I still stay pretty busy, but now my babies are helping me out with eachother. This is nathan pushing Daniel in the stroller, that's a nice little break!!
Here is Daniel pushing Nathan around and around at the park!
Nathan and Daniel spend lot's of time now entertaining eachother. As you can see they think it is hilarious to copy what eachother is doing. One of my favorite things is when they wake up from their nap and I can hear them in their room laughing at eachother. Sometimes I peak my head in without them seeing me and one of them will be bouncing up and down while the other one is watching and hysterically laughing. I don't know why but it just makes my whole day:)

1 comment:

Noel Family said...

That is so cute that they make eachother laugh. I can't believe how big they've gotten! The sad thing, is that they have no idea who Ryan and I are!