Monday, August 25, 2014

Sisters





From the moment Marie first laid eyes on her little sister Ava she thought that Ava was hers.  It's hard to explain to her that she can't just hold the baby anytime she wants.  Like when she is sleeping and when she is nursing.  The difference in age between Ava and Marie is more challenging than the space between by boys and Marie, but it's also easier than twins!! I am hoping that the two year difference will cause these cute sisters to someday soon be best friends. I know it is hard on Marie at times to share attention but I'm sure there will always be some of that that they will have to work through. I for one feel like the luckiest mom in the world to have two handsome boys and now two sweet little girls. I couldn't have planned it any better!!

No comments: