Monday, August 11, 2014

Precious little Ava

I'm pretty sure it's normal to be bias and think that your baby has to be the most adorable baby that ever was.  This is what I think of my sweet Ava girl.  I don't think I could have dreamed up such a beautiful baby. My Heavenly Father has blessed us with such beautiful, sweet, healthy children.  Ava has been such a joy in our family.  She is a pretty good sleeper and an AMAZING nurser.  I have not had one issue with nursing and have never had to feed her a bottle.  One thing I always want to remember about my Ava is her trying to communicate with me from the tiniest age. It seems that right after bringing her home from the hospital she would stare into my eyes and she would just start moving those little lips and that little tongue would poke in out out as she would just jabber away.  I felt like she was really trying to tell me something and i hoped it was stories about the other side of the Vale.  It's amazing the Spirit these babies bring with them since they were so recently with their Father in Heaven.  I couldn't ask for anything more. I am truly blessed with an amazing family.






No comments: