Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More than just a farm

When I was a teenager my friends and I would go to Wheeler Farm every weekend to go country dancing. Now my friends are still meeting at Wheeler farm, but for a whole new reason. We bring our kids let them run around, we see the animals and we eat a picnic lunch. A lot different then our days of meeting boys and line dancing, but it is still very much the same as far as being with the best girlfriends EVER!!











































2 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Wow, those pictures of me are terrible!!! Love you and hope to see you soon.

tiare said...

amy is crazy! she looks AWESOME!
you girls are so cool!!!! love that you still get together and celebrate your friendships!
SO GLAD you are back in blog land!
;) although i don't blame you because it looks like you guys have been SUPER busy!