Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beautiful as ever.




Living in Logan in the middle of winter can be hard, especially when you have two little energetic boys. Somehow we survived and it was days like this one that made the winter bearable. A visit to my favorite school ever. Nothing much to do there except roam the campus, visit the bookstore, play in the snow forts on the quad, get your picture on the "A," and of course eat lunch at the good ol' HUB. It was cold and foggy and I didn't see a whole lot of students as crazy as we were enjoying a campus jaunt. We had fun and it was in some ways a little sentimental remembering myself as a student, walking the same sidewalks on my way to class, and wondering what my future had in store for me. Then looking behind me to see my two adorable little munchkins and realizing things really did work out a lot better than I ever could have imagined.
As great as this day was. The warmer weather has been a lot greater:)






2 comments:

Alayna said...

ahh...i LOVE utah state and i miss it like crazy! definitely planning a trip up to logan when i am in town the first week of july. can't wait to see you!

Susie said...

Hi Marianne,

I've never heard anyone speak of Utah State with such endearment as you do. It's a beautiful campus and I loved seeing it in the snow with your boys. Cute pictures.