Friday, December 11, 2009

A few moments from our life.

Grandma Noel loves to hide and pop up different places all over the house to scare the boys. I don't know who loves it more, her or them.
Fun with cousin Abby

watching t.v. in Grandma Noel's bed. Her bed is very comfortable....I don't blame them.

Getting so big, and making my life a little easier.
making play dough. Daniel loves playing play dough.....it's all he does these days.
Graham crackers and milk.....always a treat.
with cousin Gabe.
The boys loved watching their cousin Abby in her turkey program at school.

No, this is not a huge bowl of ice cream, it is actually a huge bowl of SNOW from grandma.......I really don't know which would be considered healthier......probably ice cream?
peeling apples.....the next step.....APPLE PIE!!











1 comment:

Susie said...

I love seeing the moments from your life. It's a wonderful life!