Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our little princess.

A few weeks ago I told Matt that I might be getting a little baby hungry for a cute little girl to do her hair and dress her all up. His reply... " why? we already have Daniel!"
It's ok Daniel, even if you do love lotion, perfume, creams, makeup, hair accessories, high heals, jewelry, cleaning, dress ups, cooking, handbags, and lots of lip gloss!! You are still ALL BOY......just a very well rounded little boy and someday you will be somebody's perfect PRINCE!!







4 comments:

Amberdawn said...

He just looks so lovely with all his accessories!

Susie said...

That's hiliarious! I loved each photo of Daniel. He's a riot. Too much fun.

Amy Piller said...

I love that kid. I think he is the reason Grant wants a baby now:)

Nick said...

that is too funny. One day Mitchell decided to put a whole outfit of Faye's on and I just sat there and shook my head at him. I especially like the pic with the bucket on his head.