Saturday, May 30, 2009

Oldest City In The Nation

On Memorial day we spent the morning at St. Augustine which is actually the oldest city in our Nation. There is a lot to see and do, but with toddlers you have to keep it simple. We had fun seeing an old Spanish fort and watching the boats on the water.

Living in Florida has often made me feel like I am on vacation. Seeing all the palm trees, fun vacation spots, the beach, and a pool next to our house. It can at times make it a little hard to do all the day to day mundane tasks......all I want to do is play!!













7 comments:

Emily said...

So cute. I love seeing pictures of your boys. They look so different from one another, adorable!

jessi said...

How fun! I will try to call you this week :) Are you coming to Utah for the summer???!!!

Brimaca said...

I can see what you mean!

Jennifer Lyn said...

I've heard that is such a cool place to visit. How fun!

Miss Amanda said...

I would want to play every day too. I am jealous that you get to live by the ocean and have palm trees. Those were my two favorite things when I went to Florida and are still my favorite. Bytheway, you look really cute, and the family photo is cute too!

Amberdawn said...

You're on a perma-vacation! The pictures are really cute, I liked the dirty face one the best!

Tasha said...

My sister and grandma live in St. Augustine. They both love it there. Cute pictures of you family!