Thursday, September 11, 2008

FAREWELL TO SUMMER

I guess summer is technically over, even though it is still VERY HOT here in Florida. I love this time of year.....(in Utah) when it starts to cool off, and everyone is going back to school. Fall is my absolute favorite, and it is just around the corner. These are the last of my summer vacation pictures from Utah that I have wanted to post. I'm glad my boys had an exciting summer because things have REALLY slowed down for them lately. We don't get out a lot because Matt is now back in school and also we don't want to get swept away in a Hurricane. Summer was a blast but I have to say it has been nice getting back into the daily routines of life. And I'm sure my two little munchkins will continue to make life really EXCITING!! The babies LOVE Grandma Lorz's new piano. Sorry Grandma about all the little finger prints:)
The boys thought it was more fun to poke the animals at "this is the place park" instead of actually pet them.
Having fun with Grandma.
The Dinosaur park in Ogden. Really fun!The babies LOVED Uncle Steve. I guess he was the next best thing since their dad couldn't be in Utah.
CUTEST little nerd EVER!
Just swinging with Grandpa Noel.
A little train ride with one of my favorite little boys!
Goodbye Summer, it's been fun, see ya next year!!

5 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

I love seeing all of your pictures! I really just can't believe how big the boys are getting! The other day Nick was throwing around the idea of going to school in Florida...it doesn't mean anything, but my first thought was...could we live close to Matt and Marianne? We miss you guys! I hope all is going well with you guys and the hurricanes and everything! The boys are so stinking cute!

Brimaca said...

I'm glad you had a good trip. They really are so sweet. I love thier little faces.

Amberdawn said...

I love the nerd glasses, we have some too! You guys had a fun summer. Hopefully no more hurricanes will come your way this year, that must be SO exciting :)

Brimaca said...

If I can make it, I will be babysitting until March. They are all in such different stages, yet so close, that it's quite the task. I just need to pray harder for help.

Danielle said...

It's about time you posted! Sheesh, I was getting worried. I was watching the news to see if they said "Flow has been rescued from her rooftop here in Florida!" Glad your safe.