Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Fun Little Tag!!

I Am... MANY things, but most important a wife and a mother.

I Think... it's important to treasure every moment you have with your family!

I Know....That I have always been a very blessed person!

I Want.. My family to always have Joy.

I Have... a sore body from chasing my babies around all day.

I Wish... to someday be a Marriage and Family Therapist.

I Hate...Living so far from my incredible mom !

I Miss... Country dancing with my bestest cowgirl friends!!

I Fear... Not living close to family in the future.

I Feel... very exhausted at the end of every day.

I Hear... the sweet sound of nothing!! My babies are asleep for the night:)

I Smell... not very good....I have been outside all day chasing babies around a petting zoo!!

I Search...for something sweet to eat at my parent house!! (where I am right now)

I Wonder... where I will be living when Matt is done with law school!

I Regret... when I don't keep in better touch with friends and family.

I Love... having a clean organized house where lots of laughter is heard:)

I Care.... for toddlers all day!

I Always...say my nightly prayers.

I am NOT... worried about having more children anytime soon.

I Believe... that miracles can happen.

I Dance... around my house all the time, but I really miss dancing with my friends!!

I Sing... all the time!! I make up songs for my babies all day long.

I Don't Always... say my morning prayers.....but I am working on it:)

I Write... all my thoughts down, as well as my favorite mommy moments.

I Win...NEVER!! I don't know why but I never win anything.

I Lose... when I try to play any type of sport.

I Never... Scream and yell.

I Listen... to uplifting music....mostly country!!

I Can Usually be found... IN THE KITCHEN...I feel like my whole life is spent in the kitchen making meals or cleaning meals up.....that's part of being a mother I guess!!

I Am Scared Of... mean cats, statues of overly large people and animals, and jumping spiders!!

I Read... not as often as I would like too.

I Am Happy About... being alive and having so much to look forward too.

I tag anyone who would like to do this! :)

9 comments:

Noel Family said...

So the comment you made, "I'm not worried about having children anytime soon", are you trying to tell us something?? Are you getting baby hungry? :)

Marianne and Matt said...

Just the opposite....I am definitely NOT baby hungry and will not be anytime soon!!:)

tiare said...

i bet you are the best mother! that's all i wanted to say.

Alayna said...

So glad to see you are blogging agin. How long are you in UT? I seriously would have changed my plans had I known you were going there... It would have been great to see everyone all together. Has Emily visited you?

Nick and Stacey said...

What a cute tag!! I couldn't see you yelling even if you wanted too!

Amberdawn said...

I love that you never yell. On our mission you were always so calm, I quess you can only have one hysterical sister per companionship! I admired that about you. Wish I were a little calmer!

Ginny Tanner said...

So I absolutely love the zoo pictures! That's too fun that you guys are so close to such a cool place! I can't believe how grown up those boys are getting!

E Terry said...

Hey Marianne! You have some cute boys yourself!!! I thought one was hard enough but I'd have to say you're pretty amazing to take on two at the same time! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? Anyway, have a great day... Emily

Brimaca said...

I wish I never screamed and yelled. I bet you are so amazing with your family. You always have had a calming influence.