Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our Little Stinkers!!

I am not really big on too many rules. However, there is one thing that bothers me.....I try really hard to keep all food in the kitchen(when it comes to the little munchkins). That means NO little sticky hands with sticky food being left as little surprises for me to find all over the house. That rule has not been an issue until our little guys learned to open the pantry door!! This particular day I was in the living room and I hear the squeak of the pantry door open, all of the sudden our little babies come happily waltzing in the living room holding their little snack treasures they so proudly got all by themselves. Well they knew it was wrong because they tried hiding from me behind the big recliner chair. So this is me asking them what they are doing. Of course it was all in good fun, but everything fun always ends with someone crying......I promise Im not the one that made Daniel cry at the end.....I'm not THAT strict about my rules:)

6 comments:

Amy Piller said...

They are so cute! I want to see them in real life so bad. It is fun to hear them laughing:)

Emily said...

They are so cute. Ditto to what Amy said. Hey, i love the movie, thanks for showing us a glimpse of them moving around. I can't believe they are moving so fast! They are adorable, what can I say more than good luck!

Ginny Tanner said...

Having been out of the blog scene for a while, it was really fun for me to get caught up on you and your adorable family. I think your blue cup story takes the cake, don't mind the pun, on awkward moments! I love this video. It's so fun to see those little guys in action! I just can't believe how cute they are! I know moving is the pits, but Adam and I just keep telling ourselves that one day....one day we will live somewhere longer than eight months.:)

jessi said...

They are darling! I can't believe they are getting so big! So I take it you guys are moving? I hope that is a good thing!

Nick and Stacey said...

That is soo funny! Little kids just know when they are doing something they shouldn't its so funny! They are so cute I loved the video!

Tasha said...

That is so funny! You really are out numbered. You better watch out with these two conspiring against you!