Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father Day!



















Happy Fathers Day Steve, Ross, Eddie, Ryan, and of course DAD and MATT!! I have been so blessed to have such a great dad. He has always been such a great example to me. He is the type of person that everyone really listens too when he has something to say, becuase it is always so wise. Dad you are a great example of hard work. I love that you decided to build our cabin by yourself and you continue to amaze me with all of your talents and hobbies. Your a talented woodworker, golfer, builder, video maker, guitar player, piano player(at least the one song you know), handy man, Judge, listener, etc. You were always very fair to me growing up and you continue to help Matt and I out so much. Thank you for all of your support over the years. I am so lucky to have such a loving, involved dad. Aso, the grandkids are very blessed to have you for a grandpa!!

I knew when I married you Matt that you would be a good dad, but I had no idea just how good. I love how hard you laugh when playing with the boys, and I love how excited you get to see them when you come home, or wake up in the morning. I love how much you play with them and especially how sweet and sensitive you are to their needs. WOW, they really are so lucky to have you for a daddy...or should I say.....da-da:) I love you, Happy Fathers Day!!

7 comments:

Frank G. Noel said...

You really made my day Marianne. Actually it was really fun being your dad. (Most of the time anyway). I have a lot of good memories of you growing up. And now I am so proud of you and the mother, wife, daughter and person you have become.
Dad.

Alayna said...

Totally lovin' the spiky hair Matty boy! Sassy!!! And, of course, big props to Frank. What a stud...

Jennifer Lyn said...

Your boys are adorable. I really loved the video of them 'sneaking' food.

tiare said...

dearest mern...look at you, you little mom. those babes are super cute! well done!!! i echo sentiments of the men in you fam. they are great guys!

Brooke said...

How sweet! And, I love the family pictures! You are all so cute.

Amy Piller said...

You sure do have some great men in your life! and lets not forget the cute little boys too! So I need updates girl I feel like its been forever!

Nick and Stacey said...

What a cute post! I love all of the pictures! We sure do miss you guys!