Saturday, March 22, 2008

CHRISTMAS UPDATE........a little late!!

This is their favorite spot of our house looking out our front windo at the fountain. This is how the weather in Florida looked in December before leaving to Utah.....I have to admit it's pretty nice:)


Nathan and Daniel loved Grandma and Grandpa Noel's beautiful tree!!
Watching their first snow storm.
Here they are dancing to "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reighndeer" while all of their cousins are singing behind them.


Nathan being shy for the camera. What a cutie!!
Daniel starring as Baby Jesus!!


5 comments:

Brimaca said...

Yay! Cute. They are so gorgeous. I'm glad we get to see pics again.!

Brooke said...

I can't believe those are the same little boys we went to Sam's Club with! They're getting so big! I'm so glad that your dad thought to save all these pics for you. What a blessing to have the memories of their first Christmas!

Nick said...

Cute pictures! They are getting so big, I can't believe they are one! Thats crazy it goes by way too fast. Thats fun to have a fountain to look out at. I like the late christmas update, it fun to see all the cute christmas photos. Especially the reindeer ones.

Ginny Tanner said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog! I looked over the cute pics of your boys and they have grown SO much! They are adorable! From what I can tell from the pics, I think Nathan looks just like you and Daniel looks just like Matt! I am so sorry about your travel story. What kind of people would do that? You guys don't deserve that. Well, I am glad to hear that you are in good spirits despite it all. Adam and I have a blog, too. It's adamandginny.blogspot.com. You should check it out!

Robyn said...

What cute boys! I love the picture of them looking out the window.