Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Summer lifesaver

So I figured out early on this summer that one way I could get yard work done, or anything else for that matter, was to make shaved ice.  We made so much that my shaved ice maker broke in September after a whole lot of use.  I would sprinkle a little bit of flavored powder (that you use to flavor water)  It flavored the ice enough to keep it interesting to the kids without a lot of sugar.  It was the best for Marie because it took her a lot of time to eat all of her ice, so I got a lot done.  I have really enjoyed this summer in our little house surrounded by great neighbors and friends.
 
 
 
 
 






1 comment:

Susie said...

I love Marie Noelle's pink tutu dress and how cute she looks feeding herself ice cream. Precious!!! The boys are so cute. I love your kids!!!