Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I have some guilt

 
I feel guilty because I have never had any really good professional pictures taken of my cute Marie. It seems like our lives have been so busy since she has come along and with all our moving and all the expenses of buying a home, we just haven't done it, and it bothers me.  So I make myself feel better by taking a lot of pictures of her on my own, and all I can say is this....my #1 item on my wish list is........a NEW CAMERA!!! That won't be happening anytime soon, so I will do my best with what I have and just be really grateful I have such a cute girl to take pictures of!
 
 
 














5 comments:

Brimaca said...

I love those pics! I like ones taken by parents better for the most part anyway. I'll see some prof. ones that I really love sometimes but I can't afford those people!

Brimaca said...

AND.OH.MY.GOODNESS! SHE is ADORABLE!!!!!

jessi said...

Hey kev just got a new camara, I'll take some! It's a pretty good one!

Susie said...

Oh Marianne, she has the biggest, bluest and most beautiful eyes!!! Her cheeks are so kissable. She is super cute!!! Your photos of her are precious and beautiful. What a darling and very pretty little girl. P.S. I hope Santa brings you a new camera, but this camera of yours takes lovely photos.

Susie said...

I forgot to mention that I love, love, love her cowboy boots. Like mamma, like daughter. Love it!!!