Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Friends.








I think I have the cutest friends in the world. No, I do. So blessed to have friends that have been there through it all. I can leave on a mission come back, still the same. Go to Florida for three years, come back...still the same. Pretty postive that we will still be best of friends for the rest of our lives. It all started from our elementarty days, some friendships started from preschool, and some even before that. WOW!! Not a lot of people can keep friends that long. We can and we always will. Can't wait for our Christmas parties when we roll up in our vans equipped for our wheelchairs and walkers. K..... I can wait for that, but you know what I mean.


Let's not forget those special friends not pictured. Alayna, Heather, and Staci. You were dearly missed. The great thing about us though, is it doesn't matter, we will always catch up with each other again at some point. Were good like that.



3 comments:

Tasha said...

Friends are the best! You guys look beautiful!

Alayna said...

Yay! I love us!

jessi said...

What are you talking about.... were going to be like the golden girls when all our hubby's die :) LOL