Friday, November 19, 2010

We have really missed these parties.














































Those of you who have grown up with my family, know what a big deal Halloween is to my mom. She is always a witch and she has always handed out homemade donuts and homemade witch's brew(root beer.) She travels around to schools and does her Witch's Brew skit, complete with singing, crazy props, and lots of dry ice. The kids love it, and of course her kids and grand kids do as well. I have to say that we have truly missed Halloween at the Noel house for the last three years. We made up for this year with a wonderfully spooky party. Complete with ghost games, donut contest, witch's brew of course, and even a spooky haunted house put on by my father and nephew's(and it actually was really scary, I was impressed.)





































4 comments:

jessi said...

so fun! Halloween was the best every year going to your moms and getting donuts and rootbeer! I miss it!

Susie said...

That is the coolest thing I ever heard of. Your mom is so cute! What a totally fun Halloween tradition. Thanks for all the pictures. You looked awesome!

Brimaca said...

That's awesome! Your mom is great.

Nick and Stacey said...

If I was missing out on that too, I would be upset! Your family looks like so much fun!