Thursday, November 4, 2010

I have a LOT of catching up to do.

Well this post is the start of another loooong blogging marathon, just trying to catch up.

While in Florida for the last three years there was really only one time of year that I was really homesick for Utah. It started in October and lasted until December when we were on our way to Utah for the Holidays. In Florida we were still swimming throughout November and I would really miss the beautiful fall weather. Things like changing leaves, crisp cool air, and getting out the warm sweaters would not be happening and I would be baking fun fall treats while my home was like a sauna. So needless to say I have really enjoyed this fall, just looking outside at the bright yellow leaves all over the yards, really does make me smile.

Summer was great, we had a lot of fun, but I have been waiting YEARS for this beautiful fall!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I feel the same way!! This is the first real fall I've had in 3 years and I love it!!

Brimaca said...

I miss Fall....

Susie said...

We are actually enjoying a little glimpse of fall here in Jacksonville. There are red tip maple and oak leaves on the trees and the sycamore trees are shedding their gigantic leaves. I-95 actually looks pretty with the red autumn leaves. I am so glad you are enjoying your beautiful autumn in Logan. It must be breathtaking!