Monday, February 1, 2010

Although our situation may not be ideal right now, we are finding the best in it. One of the "bests" being that my boys see cousins now on a daily basis. They have cousins that live two doors down from where we are living(with their Grandma.) Even though these cousins are all teenagers they still find time to teach them a thing or two every now and again...like how to use an ipod. VERY important! Seriously? They already won't smile normal for the camera.
I don't put my kids to bed in their jackets and winter hats. This is what they do after we tuck them in and leave the room.




I guess they are starting to get cold sleeping on the floor. They are little problem solvers:)

7 comments:

Brimaca said...

That's funny! They are talented. My kiddo still screams for me to put his stuff on and he's four!

Amanda B. said...

How cute is that! I love it!

Kacey said...

haha i love it! that is so funny and cute! We miss you guys!!

Amy Piller said...

They are too cute! I want to see them in person.

Emily said...

adorable. never forget it

Susie said...

I love the jackets they are wearing in the first photo. The boys are too cute in them. And I can't believe how much they have grown. That's amazing that they like to sleep in their hats and jackets. But it works.

Tasha said...

My Tanner won't smile normal for a picture either!! He is still pretty cute to his mom though! Glad you are making the "best" of your situation, but you always seem to be able to find the bright side of things!