Friday, January 16, 2009

Little Studs

My boys sporting some of their new Christmas presents. Thanks to wonderful Grandparents our boys had an amazing Christmas. Matt and I spent a total of $1.98 on our boys for Christmas....yes that is true one dollar and ninety eight cents. We are poor.......Nathan and Daniel have no clue. They got a new wagon, tricycles, new clothes, a tool set, a cleaning set(for my little janitor Daniel), animals, blocks, books, stickers, sunglasses, and on, and on, and on!!! We are so thankful for parents who love our little boys and can step in....at least until "Santa" is finished with school.

7 comments:

Emily said...

good work on keeping to budget... so what did you get them? have any tips for me on next year?

Brimaca said...

Your parents are awesome! Yay to the boys for looking like studs. I love that pic. Twins look so fun. Then I remember how hard one at a time is and I realize God knows me so well and the twins gene is going to skip this girl.

Tasha said...

They are so cute! Congrats on a keeping such a low Christmas budget. I am inspired!!

Amy Piller said...

I just love those boys. Can't wait to see you so soon!!!!!!

Alayna said...

yes, studs.

tiare said...

L-O-V-E this picture!
you are awesome for keeping a budget...it's true, they won't remember!

Nick and Stacey said...

What a blessing! Good for you guys, I am impressed you guys really have it all figured out! Grandparents just spoil them anyways! Those boys are just the cutest, I love it!