Monday, May 11, 2015

























Grandma Noel came to Logan for the day to help us get ready for Fall!! She took us to a fun little pumpkin patch with all kinds of pumpkins and squashes. The kids all got to pick out their own pumpkin and we were able to get a few fun pictures.  We then headed over the The American West Heritage Center for all of their Fall activities. We were disappointed that the pony rides and the train were closed until the evening but we still had some fun jumping in their jump house. Going down the long hill slide, shooting bb guns, and listening to the tour guides teach about what it was like in the olden days for kids going to school.  It is always so fun to have my mom around, and the kids just love being with their Grandma. I feel blessed to live close enough to her that my kids and I are able to see her often as we do.  Also I am getting very excited for the Fall Season which is by far my favorite time of year!

No comments: