Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oh Boy....I mean GIRL!!

6:45 A.M. Marianne and I hanging out.Some people may not have noticed, but Marianne has put on a few pounds the last few months.
9:29 A.M., Marianne loses 8 lbs 0 oz (20 inches in length)




MARIE NOEL LORZ cozy in her bed




Marie and Mommy







As you can probably tell, I (Matt) made this post. (This was my first time so give me a break) I just wanted to write a little something for my two beautiful girls!! We were blessed today with the arrival of our little Marie. As you can see, she got her good looks from her mommy. What a joy today has been. Everything went well and Marianne is doing great. I just want to say how much I love both of these women. They are both a miracle in my life; I know I have been blessed by Heavenly Father. We will post more pictures soon (so everbody can see Marie's dark curly hair).










16 comments:

Alayna said...

Great job Matt! I tell everyone I know that no one would ever know that Mern was prego by looking at Facebook or the blog...but I am so glad that the announcement was made today. She is a beauty! I am so happy for you guys and miss you all! LOVE from AZ!

Amberdawn said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations on your new baby!

Brimaca said...

I HAD NO IDEA!!!!!NONE!!!!!!YAY!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!!I'm in shock.

Susie said...

Matt, thank you for posting today. You did a beautiful job. The photos of your baby girl are precious and your words touching. Congratulations!!! We're so happy for you. All the best to you and your growing family.

Susie said...

P.S. Marianne is so beautiful. You have a special family.

navymomma said...

Congradulations im so happy for you guys!!

Lindsey and Zach said...

ahhhhh....what a cute post, and congrats to you both, can't wait to come visit soon, she is a doll!

jessi said...

Congrats! She is adorable!!

Amy Piller said...

So cute!! I think she kind of looks like little Daniel. Can't wait to come hold her!!!

Tasha said...

It has been killing me to keep my mouth shut for the last week! I am glad that you are doing well, and you and the baby look great!

tiare said...

Great post Dad! Congrats to your little family!!! I signs point to Marie being a cutie like her older brothers!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats.... Another beautiful addition to your family! I loved your post... So happy for you both :)

Danielle said...

YOU DORK! (not you Matt- great post) YOU MARIANNE. Duh, I didn't even know you were pregnant! RUDE! :) Just kidding. That is cool that you kept me in the dark for 9 freaking months. No worries. I'm so excited for you. You'll have to let me know how fun little girls are. Maybe in 2 or 3 years I'll get to meet her. That would be cool. :) So cute.
By the way, do you guys want to buy our house for your growing family? Haha

Nick and Stacey said...

Nick told me about this little news......I am so happy for you guys.....just one little request...if you could just keep whispering Nixon into her ear while she sleeps I think we could make this work, she is beautiful. And Marianne, you look amazing! Way to go on your first blog post Matt....very impressive.

Michelle said...

Hi Marianne and Matt! Just wanted to add my congratulations to the mix. So exciting to have a girl! I'm happy for you all!

Julie said...

Good job on the post Matt! She is so adorable! I still can't believe that she has dark hair! Good job Mariann!